Bringing communities together to care for loved ones
Start a new CareCalendar page
Preview a demo page
It's more than just a
CareCalendar is the original free website to organize meals and other help for families during a time of illness, recovery or a life changing event, such as the birth of a baby or death of a family member.
When a loved one needs help, simply list the help that is needed. Family and friends can then sign up to fill those needs. Like an online signup sheet, only better.
- Easily coordinate sign-ups for meals and other needs
- Eliminates "phone-tag" frustrations and email-overload
- Add, edit, or delete needs quickly and efficiently
- Manage one or many separate CareCalendar pages with ease!
- See what is needed and when
- Sign up online anytime
- Fill the needs that fit your schedule
- See what meals others are planning to bring to help you plan yours
- Maps and driving directions available
- Get email reminders
- Send Gift Cards, Gifts, and personalized Greeting Cards
- When someone asks how they can help, simply direct them to your CareCalendar page
- Email reminders tell you who and what to expect
- Keep everyone up-to-date with photos and news updates
Other Needs Scheduled
- New Moms/Babies
- Cancer Patients
- Respite Care
- Support Groups
- Extended Family
- Bible Study Groups
What others are saying about CareCalendar
CareCalendar was the best tool imaginable for keeping all of our help organized after the quints were brought home.
Technology is making it easier for churches and other groups to meet the needs of families dealing with illness or the birth of a child.
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and had surgery and chemo treatments. Care Calendar allowed my church, neighbors and friends to all get involved in helping us with meals, childcare, and mowing our lawn. Thank you for this invaluable tool that is touching many families.